<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14883554?origin\x3dhttp://satiricalmelancholy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Sunday, December 19


Life’s really busy for the past few weeks..
Buzzing around non stop..
Xmas is coming and it’s my favorite time of the year..
The year is ending with the anticipation of a better new year..
The mood is right, the atmosphere is light.
People give without the expectations of getting something back.
Gatherings happened not because they feel obligated to visit one another
But because people enjoy feasting together..
Very different from CNY..

2010 has been one filled with BIG decisions.
And it's good to end the year with more fulfillments I’m proud to call mine.
The mind has been running 24/7, even my weekends are not spared.
On one hand..
I know it’s sort of crazy to suddenly engage myself with so much concurrent stuff.
I’m really working myself to death..
Dead tired till I cannot sleep.

On the other hand..
The sadistic part of me actually misses this non-work related stress.
I miss studying.
I miss the stress of being back in school, being in class taking notes furiously,
I miss the attempt to fall asleep with my eyes open =)
Just that this time
The trainers are so interesting that it’s hard to fall asleep.
It’s more like attending seminars that allow you to share interesting experiences.

Probably by the end of the whole course
I can jolly well be an emcee for dinner and dance functions.
Bloody hell
The team mates practically ask me to do everything..
They gave me ideas in Chinese and asked me to translate.
They said they have never done power points
(Me too what, and it’s really not that difficult duh)
They asked me to present because they cannot speak well.
They told me no choice cos my IT and English is better than all of them -.-

Being busy is good..
Classes seminars meetings..
Stock take, migration, branding, research..
The big project coming up end next year..
And making sure never to compromise on running sessions and family time..
It’s late, but I’m trying to make up for lost time.
Really ought to kick myself for procrastinating for 6 years.
Doing things with a passion really feels different.
Really keeps you going no matter how tired you are..
Just that I need more time..
I need more quality sleep.

*****

Labels: , ,

irony @
12:16 AM

Multiply Galleria



Readz

LadySuki
Yanz
Odin Choy
Dominique


Freqlinkz

Singapore Airlines
Thesaurus
Song Lyrics
Facebook
Photobucket
The Food Guide

Shopz

Love Bonito
Agneselle
Catwalkclose
Tracy Einny
Love and Bravery
Thevelvetdolls
The Tinsel Rack
Megagamie
VainGlorious You
Miss Pixie
Ohvola
ATBU

Fashion & Lifestylez

The Blonde Salad
Gary Pepper VIntage
Jessica Michibata
Fashiontoast
StockholmStreetStyle
Sea Of Shoes
The Sartorialist
Cherryblossomgirl
The Travel Passion




Yearnz

Sakura in Kyoto and Osaka
Skiing in Hokkaido
Skiing in Switzerland
Midnight sun in Norway
Museums and artifacts in Rome
Manchester in London
Windmills in Holland
Dairy farms in New Zealand
Niagara Falls in Canada
Maui beaches in Hawaii
Beaches in Maldive Islands

*Please make me a millionaire*