Finally the three of us managed to Shape Run together =)
Overslept in the morning..
And I finally understand why..
HP alarm was set to a repetition of Mondays to Fridays at 6:15 am.
I changed the timing to 5:30 am the previous night but I forgot to turn off the repetition thingy -.-
So obviously it would not ring on a Sunday morning duh..
So I'm damn damn guilty..
First I suggested cabbing the previous morning cos I thought the run was the usual Esplanade area
Then I realised they changed the run venue to Nicoll Highway.
And I dunno where to ask the cab driver to stop if we were to take a cab.
Then I read the guide again we could alight at Nicoll Highway MRT Station..
So I texted them at night to take the MRT instead.
And I overslept the next morning (well done)
And both of them had to wait for me at the station..
Go one big round we ended up cabbing again..
Air headed -.-
Ran with the post effects of fever just the night before.
I had missed Sundown, and I refused to miss this one.
The sunrise behind us was awesome.
The cobalt blue goodie bag..
Always the traditional jump shots after every run =D
*****