Thursday, June 6
Crestfallen
Reached a bottleneck
With no way out of the long dark tunnel..
And I hated the job to the guts..
I was repulsive towards everyone..
Everyone.
And I wanted to stay away from civilisation.
Stay away from logic.
Thoughts mired
Words stumped.
My mind refused to accept any form of negotiations.
I was at the bottom of the large crashing wave
Perplexed and baffled
Unable to find my way up.
No help given to me
And the world went against you.
But still I had to render help everywhere.
I was disheartened..
I was tired.
Overwhelmed with exhaustion.
Then that moment came.
Spirits lifted, that invisible hand guided me.
My stocks issues got worse..
That trepidation remained.
But I felt liberated after the longest ever down period.
The aftermath of a thunderstorm..
Is it all calm and peaceful?
Or is it the beginning of another storm?
*****
Labels: musings, ramblings, stress, thoughts, work
irony @
10:58 PM