Saturday, March 24
The joy that comes with the challenges
Work has been hell..
Honestly speaking,
I've never come across such heart attacking and breathless moments in a job.
Every minute, every second..
I'm living on the edge.
Delays in the past have never been so much of an issue..
But now,
It is deemed extremely unacceptable by the target-driven Japanese.
Supplier delays aint my fault, but I have to get my facts and countermeasures right.
We are often asked to explain the situation supported with black and white.
What have we done, how has it been done, why did we do that..
Especially when revenue is concerned..
Thirty interlinked items per product family per country.
So three products, ten countries..
The permutation rolls.
Three hectic months have passed and continued..
Surprisingly,
I enjoyed most moments of it.
With the challenge comes the kick.
The tremendous stress is there, but I felt the satisfaction more than ever.
Only with such hiccups do we yearn to make things better.
There will be no change if there are no storm.
Human beings are but lazy.
*****
Labels: random, thoughts, work
irony @
1:16 PM