<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/14883554?origin\x3dhttp://satiricalmelancholy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Thursday, June 30


Breathe

Just finished a paper.
Coming close to an end of another module.
This was the subject that made me decide to take this course.
But it is also the course that magnifies the stress I'm going through now.
The way the lecturer conducts his class, the assignments due every class, unclear instructions, submissions and resubmissions..
As the weeks go by, the class size becomes smaller.

Now going back to another project.
Found it so ridiculous that it was my fault for someone else's deficiency in IT skills.
Who would do project research by presenting so many hard copies of statistics and not saving the links to those data?
Who would do research and not knowing where they obtained their data?
Who would do up a power point presentation and then scan the hard copies of data into the slides?
Burnt my entire weekend just to reach class and feel the tensed atmosphere in class.

Last day of every month
Forecast submission.
Tenders and more tenders.
The sales dept gained at the expense of the supply chain group.
We would get a seizure every time we run into stock constraints..
260 units, 40 units, 28 units, 17 units now another 12 units.
Each of these units are not to be fulfilled as the base model SKUs.
They come with bill of materials.
So let's just multiply them by the respective numbers.
Then come with subsidiaries who did not inform you of the tender and demanded that you support them.
I have not seen the evening sun for the past one week.
I have been gorging myself silly not knowing what I ate.
This time no one asked me to finish up reports or whatsoever.
I just had to stay back to get things going smoothly.

I dont remember why I was so keen to work in a warehouse when I first graduated.
I must be seriously disillusioned?

*****

Labels: , ,

irony @
10:48 PM

Multiply Galleria



Readz

LadySuki
Yanz
Odin Choy
Dominique


Freqlinkz

Singapore Airlines
Thesaurus
Song Lyrics
Facebook
Photobucket
The Food Guide

Shopz

Love Bonito
Agneselle
Catwalkclose
Tracy Einny
Love and Bravery
Thevelvetdolls
The Tinsel Rack
Megagamie
VainGlorious You
Miss Pixie
Ohvola
ATBU

Fashion & Lifestylez

The Blonde Salad
Gary Pepper VIntage
Jessica Michibata
Fashiontoast
StockholmStreetStyle
Sea Of Shoes
The Sartorialist
Cherryblossomgirl
The Travel Passion




Yearnz

Sakura in Kyoto and Osaka
Skiing in Hokkaido
Skiing in Switzerland
Midnight sun in Norway
Museums and artifacts in Rome
Manchester in London
Windmills in Holland
Dairy farms in New Zealand
Niagara Falls in Canada
Maui beaches in Hawaii
Beaches in Maldive Islands

*Please make me a millionaire*