Words, thoughts never endingIt's been a month.
All right so far..
Old assumptions busted, new paradigms formed.
There was no time to surf the net..
Personal mail sites are blocked.
They gave out a list of programs that you are not allowed to install..
Practically out of touch.
Though I felt like I'm working in recluse..
I looove the $2.50 lunches..
I love being surrounded by fresh and colorful fruits..
I love the shorter travelling time.
Whenever I felt I need a break..

I like the new working environment minus the humanely inefficient work processes.
I have never seen so many Excel reports all over the place.
They really need Qlikview.
And I never knew I could feel so frustrated with messy files.
They seriously need to speak English and come out with a proper training program.
Just like the messy files, training was all over the place.
Or perhaps..
I wasnt a good student to begin with.
24 hours a day
Aint enough.
They told me I only need OT till 6 plus 7 during the last week of the month.
So damn true with that..
(Roll eyes)
Daily OTs doing reports that are not urgent for other external customers but for the manager herself -.-
Then rushing off to class..
Did my assignments on the train over 7 MRT stops..
Had dinner over a 3 minutes walk from the station to class..
Went home, trying badly to crash early..
On days that I do not have classes..
Went for late night runs..
Dinner at 10 plus..
Lesser time left for mommy and daddy..
Lesser time left for dear..
And the same cycle over and over again.
I wonder where is work life balance.*****