<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14883554?origin\x3dhttp://satiricalmelancholy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Tuesday, February 22


The part about having your own agenda

This upcoming DND is a total political joke.
My JD said I'm responsible for other company events but it doesnt say I'm responsible for all the shitty war going on.

First

We are supposed to dress up in air stewardess uniforms..
The samples really make a real air stewardess cringe and recoil in exasperation.
They are definitely not the real authentic stuff.
The S size looked like a batik pyjamas on me.
And I would have to fork out my own money to alter a pyjamas.

The first round of committee meeting had all of us voting whether to go ahead with the uniforms.
I'm the only who doesnt like the idea.
So I'm overruled.
We HAVE to try on the samples.

Then after trying on the samples, another committee member even said she is going to ask a make up artiste to come on the day to do up the hair and make up just like those of an air stewardess.
OMG
And then we were asked to VOTE again.

Vote my ass,
What's the point of voting when you already planned to go ahead?
I replied a NO again.

Second

Coll B approached me after the email was sent out asking us to vote.
She is not going to attend the dinner as an air stewardess but planning to attend the dinner in a first officer outfit, with pilot bands, hats and stuff.
Having a plan on her own to do a little role play..
She asked if I wanted to join her to be two pretty first officers alongside the "drunk" ang moh pilot.
The drunk pilot would go around sabotaging the bosses AND the "air stewardess".
This is getting way too far..

So it's either I'm one of the pilots against the air stewardess or I'm one of the air stewardess who will eventually get hit on by the pilots.

The two of them had their own personal war to begin with..
The battle ground became such a big joke now.
I havent been contradicting myself right from the beginning.
I've been allocated duties and I do find it hard to follow through another imaginary stage that I set for myself and I definitely dont like being caught in one of my own lies.
And because I know it's shit, I did not like the idea of throwing them to my fellow coll who is supposed to help me out.

But the last straw came.
Took me so long to finally heck the bloody care off everything.
They both have their agendas and I'm going to have my own for once.

*****


Labels: , ,

irony @
11:35 AM

Multiply Galleria



Readz

LadySuki
Yanz
Odin Choy
Dominique


Freqlinkz

Singapore Airlines
Thesaurus
Song Lyrics
Facebook
Photobucket
The Food Guide

Shopz

Love Bonito
Agneselle
Catwalkclose
Tracy Einny
Love and Bravery
Thevelvetdolls
The Tinsel Rack
Megagamie
VainGlorious You
Miss Pixie
Ohvola
ATBU

Fashion & Lifestylez

The Blonde Salad
Gary Pepper VIntage
Jessica Michibata
Fashiontoast
StockholmStreetStyle
Sea Of Shoes
The Sartorialist
Cherryblossomgirl
The Travel Passion




Yearnz

Sakura in Kyoto and Osaka
Skiing in Hokkaido
Skiing in Switzerland
Midnight sun in Norway
Museums and artifacts in Rome
Manchester in London
Windmills in Holland
Dairy farms in New Zealand
Niagara Falls in Canada
Maui beaches in Hawaii
Beaches in Maldive Islands

*Please make me a millionaire*