<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14883554?origin\x3dhttp://satiricalmelancholy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Friday, April 9

Busy busy busy..
Stressfully stressed.

Just like those tower shots right up to the skies and then down to the pits again..
Worse than a roller coaster ride.
Emotions went haywire
My head split dozen folds.

Time ticked so fast that I had absolutely no idea where I am going.
Met five people since 27 Feb 2010..
People whom I would never imagine myself meeting them.

Photobucket

Felt like a kid trapped in a grown up body..
Dear and I took leave on Friday to run errands.
Really errands.

And guess where we went to for brunch?

Photobucket

Same seats same brunch same dish for me =p

*****

Medical check up thereafter.
Eye sight test, urinal test, blood test.
Everything was fine, 'cept for the last.
It shouldnt be a problem for me because I was twice a blood donor..
Perhaps that was five years back..
And the doctor could not find my veins.
Felt the needle digging beneath my skin eagerly just to find blood.
Failed on both arms.
Because the doctor used his rubber glove to tie around my upper arm, felt nauseous and almost black out from the lack of blood flow to the rest of my arms.
And I had to return a second time.

*****

Labels: , , ,

irony @
10:34 PM

Multiply Galleria



Readz

LadySuki
Yanz
Odin Choy
Dominique


Freqlinkz

Singapore Airlines
Thesaurus
Song Lyrics
Facebook
Photobucket
The Food Guide

Shopz

Love Bonito
Agneselle
Catwalkclose
Tracy Einny
Love and Bravery
Thevelvetdolls
The Tinsel Rack
Megagamie
VainGlorious You
Miss Pixie
Ohvola
ATBU

Fashion & Lifestylez

The Blonde Salad
Gary Pepper VIntage
Jessica Michibata
Fashiontoast
StockholmStreetStyle
Sea Of Shoes
The Sartorialist
Cherryblossomgirl
The Travel Passion




Yearnz

Sakura in Kyoto and Osaka
Skiing in Hokkaido
Skiing in Switzerland
Midnight sun in Norway
Museums and artifacts in Rome
Manchester in London
Windmills in Holland
Dairy farms in New Zealand
Niagara Falls in Canada
Maui beaches in Hawaii
Beaches in Maldive Islands

*Please make me a millionaire*