A long planned day packed with errands.
Went out with mommy and daddy.
Hidden behind my glasses and the big shades..
First off to the bank..
Then got the flickering stove settled and the spoilt TV settled.
Popped over to Ikea to get daddy's metal document holder(s)..
10 of them in exact =x
First timers to Ikea.
LOL
See how much they enjoyed it.
Mommy got stuck at the kitchen section..
Daddy seemed interested in the DIY glass shelves..
A seemingly fresh concept brewing in his mind on his figurines.
I was contented following them around..
Taking both mental and digital photographs of them..
Guessed staying in the same house for more than 20 years has robbed them the joy of shopping for furniture, together.
I simply cannot remember when was the last time we did serious shopping for new furniture.
Things now remain where they are..
Never moved unless they deteriorate beyond repair.
Ikea had the most creative concepts possible,
And the best of all..
They tantalize you to come out with more creations on your own =)
The innovative team behind showed how it is possible to do up your own home without burning a huge hole in the pockets.
The people who do not fancy Ikea are probably people who are either damn rich, or they simply lack innovation.
The Xmas theme is pleasantly evident now.
My folks seemed to enjoy the day..
Walking around aimlessly, striking things done off the to-do list and only to stop for meals.
Funny how daddy commented that it was a good thing I was with them, else they would be squabbling again.
And god, my dad can definitely walk..
I'm still pretty amazed how much distance he could walk from Raffles Place all the way to Chinatown..
Then we took a bus to Queensway and walked to Ikea and inside Ikea.
Aftermath, walked the distance back to Queenstown MRT.
*****
It was a wicked scare after a run when you looked into the mirror only to find a totally different person staring back at you.
My face was horribly and morbidly distorted Monday night.
Total mutation.
Every time I tried to open my eyes, tears spring.
The youngest one warned me not to get a shock when I looked into the mirror.
And I scared the shit out of mommy and daddy.
Don said I was doing the Frankenstein.
Not the first time.
And I cannot seem to find the root to my problems.
The worst thing is,
The condition worsened each time.
The first big infection recovered by the following morning.
The following one recovered by the following noon.
This time round it took me two days and the swell on my top cheeks are still prominent.
My leave became a medical one.
What on earth is happening to me??!