It all started with the very poor handling by the supplier.
So bad that the carton box that was shipped in was beyond repair.
So the most feasible suggestion given to her colleague (not her) was to ask a subcontractor to re-crate it for a safer re-export.
Then this question rebounded from her.
Got a very fine mind to reply her:
No they cant.
Only cold metal crates so that they can melt them for more resources later on.
As usual,
Her lack of knowledge obviously made her do the obvious.
Throw the question at someone else.
In fact,
I actually have to thank her for it.
If not for her,
I will probably be too lazy to finish reading the whole publication.
It's not a must to know, but good to know.
But as I was trying to know more..
Information overloaded, tabs all over the place.
Cant these ostentatious people use simple English?
IPSM IPP NPPO FAO HT MB !@#$%^*
WTH they did not even cover a tiny bit of these topics in Uni..
*****