Wednesday, July 8
The morning cab whizzed in and out between the heavy traffic..
Crossed lanes like nobody's business
Squeezed into whatever space it could find on the seemingly faster lane
Incited a few annoyed horns
And thought I would feel nauseous.
But in fact the thrill kept me awake.
Perverse and wicked
I admit I adore such dangerous driving..
Cos that will mean I do not need to suffer any carsickness.
And that I could get to office in the shortest possible time.
I sensed his fidgety disposition the minute I got onto the cab.
Subconsciously felt that he was pressed for time.
Just that I did not know how rushed was his rush..
Because before I could react rationally
He dropped me off at a junction to another cab before I could reach my destination..
A wholesome 10 minutes drive away from office. >,<
Technically speaking
I took two cabs to work o.0
*****
Noon came.
Suddenly had this sadistic urge to work my legs.
So I walked a total of 30 minutes and took a 10 minutes train ride..
Just to have this for lunch.
I love Mr Bean =)
*****
Labels: ramblings, thoughts, work
irony @
9:37 AM