
They were school mates who knew each other since Secondary One through Band I supposed :)
True old friends are hard to come by any more..
There was no way I would miss his wedding.
Weddings are made of these..

They allocated my seats to be with my secondary school mates..
Good to see XH, Peishan, Zhao Min and Shiyun again..
But we really did not talk much.

I was prepared to brace myself for self entertainment..
Daydreamed a little, fiddled with a non iphone, stoned, looked through the couple's pictures on the big screen over and over again, took some snapshots.



Then there was this lady beside me who was alone too.
She approached me and we began talking to each other..
We hit it off immediately.
I thought I could never speak to a stranger for more than 5 sentences..
But we actually talked to each other for the entire night.
It turned out that she was the wife of the photographer John Lim of John15photography.
And it helped a lot when we are both holding similar day jobs, had similar outlooks on life..
Finally I felt that I wasnt abnormal to hold certain thoughts.
I saw the gatecrashing video..
Somehow a stark difference to most..
They are not meant to bring the guys down..
But truly all in the name of witty fun.
Lemon concentrate, Honey concentrate, Bitter chocolate, and Sunset Grill's level 3 wings.
Plus an immediate remedy for the spicy..
HL Milk.
JS had really been a great sport, never fail to invite people to laugh with him wherever he goes.
Then I saw JS heartfelt speech together with his wife..
His gratitude towards his parents, his wife's parents..
This wedding was different because of the real emotions out pour..

Weddings made me emo.
Or maybe it was something else that made me feel disappointed..
Hanged out a bit by myself at the river..

Fullerton Hotel is a beauty..

Since I did not want to take another cab, I knew I would need some time to locate the MRT..
Might as well soak in the cool night air.
Shenton Way is a peaceful town at night.