Reunion luncheonPeach Garden @ Thomson Plaza
Food was average.
I looooved the walnuts..
The highlights of the restaurant are Pekking Duck and Custard Bun..
Pekking duck was not bad..
Though the custard buns have better runny fillings than those from Victor Kitchen, the custard buns from Taste Paradise beat these hands down =p
Dear's nephews..
Invasion of the Iphones..
Everywhere.*****
Reunion Dinner @ Home sweet homeAvoided the crowds..
Suggested this to mommy.
Did a "Ling Zhi" steamboat at home.

Very strangely,
The whole table of greens made me excited.
I still remembered my first taste of vegetables..
It was pleasantly crunchy and juicy to me.
And I loooove them since then.
As we grow older..
Reunion dinners became very significant and important to me..
Family members begin to venture away from home..
Busy schedules, hectic lifestyles..
It is not easy trying to find a day when everyone "happens to be free"..
Time and effort has to be made somehow.
So it doesnt matter where you dine or what you eat..
But whom you eat it with =)*****