Complimented our planned trip to Prive Bakery..
A highly recommended brunch dining experience by Ladyironchef..
Some where which I have not tried before..
Nor did Suki try it before during the day.
Keppel Bay Marina
The vicinity gave us a very comfortable feeling..
And this bridge has got to be the most splendid piece of architecture there..
I cannot deny I have a huge weakness for spectacular bridges.
Complete with lines that define Keppel Bay.
As usual the two lunatics kept snapping pictures under the hot scorching sun..
Even after we realised we were lost and starving.
That was until we arrive at Prive Bakery.
Surrounded by the expensive lifestyles..
We quickly settled down indoors..
Because our main objective of the day was to try out Prive's sumptuous brunch..
We had no problems at all deciding what to eat.
Eggs Benedict and Eggs Florentine
The poached eggs did look like huge curry fish balls..
I thought poaching the eggs was the most innovative and intelligent way of cooking them.
And the biggest satisfaction of the day..
Got to be..
Bursting the yolks and watch them ooze richly down the muffins.
Chilling out has never been this enjoyable..
And I seriously have no idea how my sweet tooth came about.
This was really really good.
Fruit tart.
Refreshing enough to neutralise the aftermath of eggs feasting.
*****
After Prive we dropped by Haji Lane for some errands =p
Walked the entire afternoon before we settled down for some light snacks.
Nanxiang yet again =)
They renovated the premises.
We tried 2 new dishes.
Home made tofu and the seemingly normal looking prawn ball.
But the latter actually had crab roe soup in it..!
Both were heavenly!
And Nanxiang's signature dish..
It definitely warms the heart to know that you have a best friend out there who is almost always on the same frequency as you..
Even unspoken words are easily understood =)
*****