<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14883554?origin\x3dhttp://satiricalmelancholy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Tuesday, December 22

The 51st week of 2009

Thursday and Friday

Annual stock take.
What more can I say..
Two days of stamina and labour.
Thank god Don and the youngest one came to help out as part timers.
Making the counting processes so much faster and less boring =D
Think they enjoyed it too hurhur..

But of course,
Their calories did not come cheap.
You should have seen how they ate >,< Photobucket

Okie here's the full interestingly contradictory conversation coming from Mr Tall guy:

Don: I'm not full lei..
Me: Go buy some more then..

*Pats his tummy*
Don: But hor I'm getting fat liao..
Me: -.- KNS I thought you want to put on weight?
Don: Fat on the tummy lei, I dont want tummy lor..
Me: Who ask you drink beer..
Then don't buy la, still got a lot of cookies..

*Still looking at the menu*
Don: Ahhh that looks nice..
Evil Me: Aiya go buy la, got your favourite subway melt, you sure you don't want?
5 bucks enough? After work go for a run la..
Don: Wa laoz don't want lei, I want to sleep eh..

*Turns to Hanli*
Don: Hey you wanna share a six inch?
Hanli: Huh..I just took half of sis' veggie patty..

Not listening, Don disappeared to the counter.
And then came back with another six inch, already cut into half.
Passed half to Hanli who just finished a cookie, and the two of them began their second round.

*Faint*

*****

Labels: , ,

irony @
5:13 PM

Multiply Galleria



Readz

LadySuki
Yanz
Odin Choy
Dominique


Freqlinkz

Singapore Airlines
Thesaurus
Song Lyrics
Facebook
Photobucket
The Food Guide

Shopz

Love Bonito
Agneselle
Catwalkclose
Tracy Einny
Love and Bravery
Thevelvetdolls
The Tinsel Rack
Megagamie
VainGlorious You
Miss Pixie
Ohvola
ATBU

Fashion & Lifestylez

The Blonde Salad
Gary Pepper VIntage
Jessica Michibata
Fashiontoast
StockholmStreetStyle
Sea Of Shoes
The Sartorialist
Cherryblossomgirl
The Travel Passion




Yearnz

Sakura in Kyoto and Osaka
Skiing in Hokkaido
Skiing in Switzerland
Midnight sun in Norway
Museums and artifacts in Rome
Manchester in London
Windmills in Holland
Dairy farms in New Zealand
Niagara Falls in Canada
Maui beaches in Hawaii
Beaches in Maldive Islands

*Please make me a millionaire*