Monday, June 22
Liberation Day 14 Jun 09
Changi Beach
Don joined us, spontaneously =)
This time
A simple affair with bigger crabs.

Thereafter
Mommy’s friend suddenly turned around and asked if we want to pluck rambutans..
We thought that he was kidding initially..
But he drove us to Amoy Quee camp and the folks began disappearing into the bushy clumps and then popping out suddenly with handfuls of the red hairy fruits.
LOL
What a comical sight when you see aunties and uncles plucking and then munching on the rambutans gleefully.

I was fascinated with this nearby durian tree and could not help snapping away.
First time seeing a durian tree -,-
Durians are known to fall to the ground only at dawn.
I could not stop laughing when I saw Don and the uncle trying to throw a coconut and a wooden plank upwards to get durians down..
They had this ready-to-sprint-posture-while-throwing-the-coconut in case a durian really fell.
他们以为丢椰子可以送榴莲.. LOL
*****
Labels: family, liberation, nature, photo logs, photoshop, sun
irony @
9:59 PM