Last Friday Attended a workshop by the HR consultant. The place was kinda mmm too exquisite for the workshop..
Everybody arrived at the premises, half asleep. Downing cups of tea after coffee.. Then he threw us a task.. We were asked to built model aeroplanes from bits and pieces. And then asked to present what we had learnt from the whole process.. Wooooo All the diplomatic presentations started their utmost impressive evolution.. They are but words of wisdom from management notes -,-
*****
After lunch, Was taking this picture when someone suddenly came to me.
An interestingly duh conversation:
Her: I got that license (points to the horizon) Me: Eh? The yacht? Her: Hehe yes, I got the license to drive that..(beams) Me: Ahh..Why did you go learn that for? (You dont even own a car, isnt this a waste of money?) Her: (Proudly declares) I will want to get all the licenses relating to sports.. Me: .. .. ..OH (And then..?)
*****
Lunch was too heavy for us to be fully awake.. Got a lil bored and I started drawing the model aeroplane that I had built. Then I started snapping on everything I could find without appearing too precariously restless. Saw one (ahem) ah beng beside me trying to put stickers on his white plane throughout the whole session..
Sakura in Kyoto and Osaka
Skiing in Hokkaido
Skiing in Switzerland
Midnight sun in Norway
Museums and artifacts in Rome
Manchester in London
Windmills in Holland
Dairy farms in New Zealand
Niagara Falls in Canada
Maui beaches in Hawaii
Beaches in Maldive Islands