<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14883554?origin\x3dhttp://satiricalmelancholy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Thursday, April 16

It was an early Sunday morning..
Mommy and I had a date..
Teehee..

Went for breakfast at Changi Village,
Only to find that my right shoe did a split and no longer wearable.
My stomach churned.
How on earth to find a replacement pair at Changi V at 9am in the morning?
Thank goodness, I found one =)

Liberation
This was my third year at it..
And I'm loving every bit of it.
Perhaps of the peace at sea..
Or perhaps I saw those huge fishes and crabs and lobsters and clayfish etcetera swim freely away into the vast sea..

Define freedom.

Friends who know me by now would know that I dont eat crabs..
Because I saw the chopper knife down on the struggling them once.
That's it.

Crabs
By nature they feed on algae, dead bodies and almost any other food like a scavenger.
These food include molluscs, worms, baterial, detritus and so on..
If you ask me where is the part on the dead bodies?
You can do a search on detritus..

Yes freshly cooked crab meat is succulent and sumptuous..
But how many knew that they are horribly toxicant?
Perhaps the liberation sessions further reinforced that point..
Because everytime I set them free, the contact of their body fluids on my bare skin actually induces the breakout of rashes on me..

It was hundreds of small ones this round..
I cant deny that I do feel something when I saw them being forcefully cramped up in tiny boxes.
These were meant to be distributed to the various supermarkets and seafood restaurants.
And then killed and dissected and feasted on.
Are we humans?

There were 22 boats in total.
Freed about more than 10 grand worth of crabs..
We had fun on the boat too =)



*****

Popped over to the new mall thereafter..
Thought we would check out the new Japanese megastore.
Upon arriving outside the store..
I changed my mind >,<



If you asked me..
I love the East.
Just that it was simply too overcrowded..
Three malls for a crowd that you usually see in town on weekends..
The flow of people was too much for some comfortable shopping.
And the new mall had too much angulated corners that it was not exactly a nice place for aimless walking.
Preferred the old mall..
At least for me.

*****
irony @
10:54 AM

Multiply Galleria



Readz

LadySuki
Yanz
Odin Choy
Dominique


Freqlinkz

Singapore Airlines
Thesaurus
Song Lyrics
Facebook
Photobucket
The Food Guide

Shopz

Love Bonito
Agneselle
Catwalkclose
Tracy Einny
Love and Bravery
Thevelvetdolls
The Tinsel Rack
Megagamie
VainGlorious You
Miss Pixie
Ohvola
ATBU

Fashion & Lifestylez

The Blonde Salad
Gary Pepper VIntage
Jessica Michibata
Fashiontoast
StockholmStreetStyle
Sea Of Shoes
The Sartorialist
Cherryblossomgirl
The Travel Passion




Yearnz

Sakura in Kyoto and Osaka
Skiing in Hokkaido
Skiing in Switzerland
Midnight sun in Norway
Museums and artifacts in Rome
Manchester in London
Windmills in Holland
Dairy farms in New Zealand
Niagara Falls in Canada
Maui beaches in Hawaii
Beaches in Maldive Islands

*Please make me a millionaire*