<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14883554?origin\x3dhttp://satiricalmelancholy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Tuesday, March 24

Slapped in my own face,
Reduced to an infant position..
That was PAIN again.
For that moment in time,
I wonder why someone up there created women..
Suffering is an understatement.
This is pure torture.
That sensation suddenly sprung from nothingness
Like needles that pierced through every single cell and penetrated to my thigh muscles.
My spine crumpled and I cried.

I am aware how protected I am by the people around me..
And I really really do appreciate it.
Aint a verbal person and I definitely dont display affections openly..

During that painful day at work,

She helped me goggle the clinics' number..
She taught me to place a warm mug on my stomach
She tried to distract me by showing me crazy pictures of ktv pictures..
She passed by the clinic to see if it's open when she went to buy dinner..
"That's what friends are for"
I simply looove this bestie of mine..

*****

Been wanting to share his blog for a long time to come..
Even before his Tuesday show.
He takes very dimensional pictures that tell many stories..
The way he managed to beautify an area that is poverty-filled..
Awesome!
And really liked the way he pen his thoughts and feelings..
Savouring through his past entries, he's a subtle talent indefinitely =)

Bryan Wong

*****
irony @
12:56 PM

Multiply Galleria



Readz

LadySuki
Yanz
Odin Choy
Dominique


Freqlinkz

Singapore Airlines
Thesaurus
Song Lyrics
Facebook
Photobucket
The Food Guide

Shopz

Love Bonito
Agneselle
Catwalkclose
Tracy Einny
Love and Bravery
Thevelvetdolls
The Tinsel Rack
Megagamie
VainGlorious You
Miss Pixie
Ohvola
ATBU

Fashion & Lifestylez

The Blonde Salad
Gary Pepper VIntage
Jessica Michibata
Fashiontoast
StockholmStreetStyle
Sea Of Shoes
The Sartorialist
Cherryblossomgirl
The Travel Passion




Yearnz

Sakura in Kyoto and Osaka
Skiing in Hokkaido
Skiing in Switzerland
Midnight sun in Norway
Museums and artifacts in Rome
Manchester in London
Windmills in Holland
Dairy farms in New Zealand
Niagara Falls in Canada
Maui beaches in Hawaii
Beaches in Maldive Islands

*Please make me a millionaire*