Havent been on a real outing with Suki-san for a long time..
Out of the blue, we decided to find some places to play with our cameras..
Sg being such a shopping intensive city, nature is hard to come by.
This shalt be our very first target =D

The entrance albeit old, the place was relatively new to us..
Of course, the name spelt it all..
The main focus was our national flower or Vanda Miss Joaquim..

Pretty, so pretty..=)
Flowers are always one of cameras' best portfolios.

After repeated invites from the orchid keeper there, we finally went into his recommended "Jungle"..
Though some mess was created in there, we managed to clear all traces of crime..
LOL

Took a lil break before we went back to the sun..

The place could, in fact pass off as some getaway from the city..


What is one’s elixir may prove the other’s poison.
Welcome to the realm of different perspectives..
Capturing that moment’s view..
Made possible by two cameras..
Bringing you into the dimension of HER world..
照片中的相片,不可思议的另一个世界。。

It was Udders thereafter..
Some place which I always wanted to try after Suki and Odin's recommendation.
I love ice creams on waffles..
Just had to try them.

What caught my attention is that the boss of Udders actually recommended that I try the flavours before I confirmed my orders.
Concentrated milky unique ice creams..
The liqor filled ones are really strong.
Waffles wise,
The waffle-mixture had too much flour..
Perhaps of the thick ice cream, they should make its waffles lighter..
On the overall,
I thought Udders can do with more side snacks and finger food.
The ice cream market is a little too niche for a stable long term survival.
Good thing is that at least they do conduct ice cream workshops and provide ice cream catering to functions.
Interesting shop name with an equally interesting entrepreneurial concept..
Low cost setup with some cool attempts in creating an artsy ambience..