Toes crushed in a manner that bloody flesh oozed out of the fourth toe.
My bro was sitting on the ground, stoned.
He was in too much pain to scream.
All he felt was a puking sensation.
I called the GP immediately since they only operate for half a day.
The doctor asked him to go for X-ray..
At the polyclinic,
The X rays showed that there were cracks and pieces of broken bones on his fourth toe and refer him to TTSH..
At TTSH,
He was asked to go for casting and the doctors had to drain the blood out from his black toes.
According to him, the draining part was the painful one.
Doc inserted a needle through his toe nails to reach the bare flesh beneath.
5 needles to be exact.
The whole of this year
He is a serious victim of Murphy's Law.
Time and ordeals never end, one after another.
What a year for him =x
*****
Concern or overly concerned?
Balancing in the train in heels and without support of any sorts..
Carrying my laptop cos there wasnt space to put it down
The first phone call came.
I did not have a chance to speak as the other voice rambled non-stop..
She was demanding to know what had happened to Ming, how could he be so careless, how could we not accompany him to the doc..
I merely told her his toes had been crushed by the bowling ball..
Then she continued a series of never ending W+H questions that I couldnt give an answer.
Please tell me how to explain Murphy's Law?
So I merely said I dont know which I really was.
My aunt asked how all of us could be so indifferent.
-.-
At home, another aunt called.
The same series of questions from the same blood type.
This time round asking for my bro's phone number o.0
I said he could not answer phone calls.
A lame excuse but I thought he deserved a break.
Then aunt called again when I was about to go for a run..
I decided not to pick up any more calls.
Grandma called too and shot a series of questions this time round accusing mommy of not taking good care of him..
Haiz..
We sounded indifferent because we practised a different school of thought.
For my aunts,
They are used to calling my cousins and checking on them every 24/7, every hour.
For my mom,
She will worry about us, but still she doesnt track us like that once we informed her of our whereabouts.
Of course we do give concern to each other, just not in their anxious manner.
Mommy teared every now and then just thinking about what had happened to Ming this whole year round.
Daddy has never stop worrying too.
Sometimes when there isnt an answer for anyone..
"I dont know"
Shalt be the best response.
*****
irony @
11:07 PM