Japan is in fact nowhere near Taiwan.
Near as in we a-maturely overestimated our powers of transportation..
Mount Fuji to Narita takes up about 4 hours of traveling time..
Now we have to reschedule everything again..
Sighz
And again, we overestimated our language proficiencies.
Giving the hotel a call cruelly proved so.
The minute they picked up the phone, they sprouted a string of continuous alienated sentences in bullet speed that was totally uncomprehensible.
Imagine a chicken talking to a duck..
All right, we could manage a few questions in Jap, but there’s no way we can survive the answers.
I still had that high motivation in me just moments before..
How triumphant if we can really do these in the free and easy way..
Really able to read those signs and navigate around deftly..
Argh gosh reality bites.
It aint easy at all..
We are actually playing amazing race duh..
And free and easy definitely doesn’t spell cheap.
After few attempts to book the hotspring ryokans online, all we remember of each hotel was surprisingly the figures..
6 digits to be specific =x
I see a big emptied wallet soon to come..
Stuck yet I cant remain so..
Frustrated. Lost. Confused.
Well at least I just come across a site that says Niseko has started occasional snowing on one of its mountains..
Yay!
Sighz..
Now back to "mugging"..
*****
irony @
5:19 PM