The attempt to simmer down seems to take a hell lot of effort..
So much so that tears were forced out and heart left cold again.
Year end is approaching and that only signifies one thing.
Scheming angels begin to grow horns and all hell broke loose..
Devils and satans raced each other to worship the big golden altar upstairs.
*****
It had been 2 months back since we booked the air tix to Japan..
And we thought that we had aplenty of time to plan..
Four months if that was a lot.
Hell not now,
Time passed us like crazy,
Weeks after weeks..
One month plus left.
Just settled the domestic flights to Hokkaido.
Now I seriously dont know where to get winter clothing.
I'm still hesitant to get the credit card.
What a nice and ironical way to end this year..
I wanted it to come fast yet not so fast =P
At least it keeps my mind away from unhappy stuffs..
At least when I come back, the whole of Dec shalt be more or less gone.
*****
Chanced upon this on MTV channel..
The cohort of powerful voices came together to sing for cancer victims..
There's an odd voice though =p
But without a doubt,
All the divas did an awesome and overwhelming performance..
Enjoy
*****
irony @
9:50 AM