*****
I saw the beach.
A small café by the waves, I’m lying on a hammock.
Sun tanning, sipping my tea latte, reading a novel.
Shades on, beneath a large straw hat.
I comfortably took a nap, only to be awakened by the laughter of freedom so close..
And I began to stroll along the long unwinding stretch of white milky sand.
Mingled with my patrons for a while, appreciating the kind and exotic faces staring back at me.
I concoct special tea, alongside the aroma of freshly baked bread.
Topping it all with fresh fruits and chocolate fondue.
Here,
No one questions my past, no one questions my life, and I don’t question myself.
Here
No one bothers to stay white and fair,
No ads to remind you to mind the harmful UV rays,
No commercials to induce you to make big bucks,
No lure of luxury cars nor houses,
No temptations,
No debts.
Here
I live the day by running on the beaches, wakeboarding, scuba diving,
I live to love life itself.
I belong to the sun, the sand and the blue waters.
Aye aye aye
Define dreams..
Pluck me out of my reckless reverie..
*****