Sunday, July 13
Friday night.
Set up my lappie.
Daddy was making noise that his MP3 player was not properly charged by my brother.
Hence there it was, the charging Creatve Zen lying beside my lappie.
Was trying to test and upload some pictures into the lappie, praying that my Fuji cam is still usable for the next day's outing.
Hence out came the Fuji cable.
Then I realised the Fuji cam battery is dead.
Hence out came the Fuji battery charger.
Then I confirmed that the Fuji cam is indeed beyond usage.
Hence out came my Olympus camera.
Then the battery's dead as well.
Hence out came the Olympus battery charger.
Then I suddenly remembered I need to check if the battery of the video cam is dead as well.
Yes deadly dead.
Hence out came the video cam battery charger.
Suddenly my hp gave a about-to-be dead warning alert.
Hence out came my hp battery charger.
The end result:
A dollop of wires.
No no, I'm not a gadget freak.

*****
Realised that the seats are blue this time. And my old Olympus is really too slow duh.
Plus the stabilizer's too weak..
zzzzz

Not much new songs..Or perhaps I was really out of touch on earth..
Kept living in the past.
But these fellas really drove me crazy..
Had a fun filled evening.
*****
Tony Leung and Takeshi Kaneshiro make a great duo.
The battle of wits between the war professionals not without a tinge of comic element.
If looks can kill, their eyes hid daggers.
If intelligence can speak for themselves, great minds always think alike.
The application of the most outdated battle formations between Zhou Yu and Zhu Geliang.
The formidable zealous courage of each fighting character.
I thought the choice of actors was brilliant.
Veteran actors contributed a lot of spice to the show.
Takeshi gave a breakthrough performance to Zhuge Liang.
And yes, I shall take my words back.
He definitely portrayed the strategist convincingly well.
Then Tony is one funny Zhou Yu.
And from the way which he fought on the battle ground, except for the arrow shot he shielded for Zhao Yun, it seemed as if all the warriors are invincible and infallible.
John Woo deftly used Nakamura Shido for the role of Gan Xing.
His Japanese-filled Chinese naturally hubbed the accent of the Northern pirates.
And they deliberately casted a Chiling Lin lookalike to emphasize on the obsession of Liu Bei..
To which inducing his warriors to suspect his main motive of the war..
The role of Chiling, which I thought was somewhat similar to Diane Kruger in Troy.
"The face that sinks a thousand ships"
The movie did give a reasonable introduction to the story.
Finally able to grasp what the Three Kingdoms really meant.
And the sickening part:
To be continued..
And the even more sickening part:
The second installation will be Jan next year.
irony @
2:51 PM