Sunday, June 8
Took time out to chill in town..
The bustling florished streets, amidst abundant GSS posters..Struttling down once in a blue moon, penetrating through the crowd.We went to catch a show..Someone's staring at us..
Nice weather, relaxed day..
Walked from Cineleisure to Far East and back again.. Wanna pop over to Coffee Club, but loooong queue..
We ended up at HK Cafe..
Fish mee sua, Unagi congee Papaya almond dessert, HK milk tea and lychee ice tea..
Simply fulfilling meal..

All right
I'm 25 years and 363 days old..
But I still love neo prints =p
Caught Kungfu Panda..
Panda is undisputably an animal of peace..
Always chubby and always loveable..
The only animal in the show which does not know kungfu, but able to save the village.
The tigress (strength of attack), the crane (swiftness of attacks), the monkey (agility of attacks), the praying mantis (sharpness of attacks), the snake (deadliness of attacks)
These are actually the stereotypical animals' strokes in our Chinese kungfu movies, brought alive to the screens as animated characters by isolation.
Interesting concept.
*****
I enjoyed the day very much..
Thank you dear.
irony @
2:55 PM