<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14883554?origin\x3dhttp://satiricalmelancholy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Saturday, June 14

TGIF
Something I have not really experienced in a long time..
Fridays are always days to clear the remaining nonsense left over from Mon to Thur.
Fridays are blue.

Treated myself to Starbucks after a four hours feat at Kimage..

My breakfast. My lunch. My dinner.



Suddenly had a craving for green tea latte..

Sat at a corner, watching people walk past from the CBD area..
They looked happy, cos it spells the beginning of a weekend..


S.o.l.i.t.u.d.e


I chilled out for a while..
Enjoyed my low fat blueberry muffin, savored my green tea latte, reminisce a little..
Starbucks is everywhere in TW.
If I could have a cafe near my work place, it'll be muffins and lattes for me every lunch.

The table beside me had 2 groups of patronage..
Both were tired duos from the PC show.
Oblivious to their existence, I fiddled with my cam.



When time was up, packed my stuff and off to meet daddy for bowling..
Then I saw this incredible bottlenecked human jam.
Thought perhaps I'll do a U-turn.
But looking back, I could not see a road.
Only a sour face staring back at me in helplessness.
No movement for 20 minutes.

It wasnt just a jam, it was human glue.
Absolutely stuck.
-,-


15 minutes later..



*****

Walked home with daddy..
Seldom have the chance to do so..
Usually have heart-to-heart talks with mommy, daddy naught so..
Could still see the disappointment in his eyes..
It was supposed to be Ming's commissioning parade tomorrow..

*****

Everytime I left the salon with a flat head, I'll promised myself not to do it again..
But then, always found myself back in a year's time..
This is the perfect hairdo for a lazy someone who can never never wake up on time.



*****
irony @
4:29 PM

Multiply Galleria



Readz

LadySuki
Yanz
Odin Choy
Dominique


Freqlinkz

Singapore Airlines
Thesaurus
Song Lyrics
Facebook
Photobucket
The Food Guide

Shopz

Love Bonito
Agneselle
Catwalkclose
Tracy Einny
Love and Bravery
Thevelvetdolls
The Tinsel Rack
Megagamie
VainGlorious You
Miss Pixie
Ohvola
ATBU

Fashion & Lifestylez

The Blonde Salad
Gary Pepper VIntage
Jessica Michibata
Fashiontoast
StockholmStreetStyle
Sea Of Shoes
The Sartorialist
Cherryblossomgirl
The Travel Passion




Yearnz

Sakura in Kyoto and Osaka
Skiing in Hokkaido
Skiing in Switzerland
Midnight sun in Norway
Museums and artifacts in Rome
Manchester in London
Windmills in Holland
Dairy farms in New Zealand
Niagara Falls in Canada
Maui beaches in Hawaii
Beaches in Maldive Islands

*Please make me a millionaire*