Wednesday, May 7
Havent seen Jamie for quite some time.
She recommended something that I have always wanted to try..
Somewhat a fresh change from the niched Japanese market in Singapore.
Cedele @ Wheelock
A bakery cafe situated at a corner at the third storey beside Sun with Moon.
It was actually overshadowed by the much publicised Jap restaurant.
Their healthy sandwiches are baked fresh and adorned with genereous portions of visually enhanced vegetables.
Loved it!
The meal was really light and satisfying that it was soooo easy on the stomach.
Bread bread bread
Something that I will definitely choose over rice.
Could never get sick of it, could never resist the fresh baking aroma..
Foccacia, walnut, oatmeal, multigrain..
These are carbs that are horrendously digestive friendly..
I do not need a full sumptuous meal to feel my money's worth.
I merely desire a simple gratifying meal.
This is it.
Of course the company was good.
The ambience was cosy and relaxed.
Very conducive for a quiet meetup with friends..
They say Geminians' clique friends are Librans and Sagittarians.
With that I can never agree more..
irony @
1:34 PM