That musical piece left me emo, still.
Have not felt that way for a long time to come.
The beats basked in simplicity, with a sudden and timely dramatic climax at the mid 2nd minute..
Purrfect.
Perhaps I’m long lost in the indulgence of the seemingly colorful world to patch my emptiness
Perhaps my thoughts are not reciprocated with tangible actions
Perhaps age is catching up..
The music jolted me back to reality.
Overwhelming me, it smoothed out the deranged creases in my veins and arteries..
Oozes through my biological frame..
I’m tired unknowingly.
Suddenly everything that I came upon has its very own meaning..
Living out dreams, where has thou child’s motto gone to?
"This is Singapore"
To which that reasoning does nothing to justify anymore.
"Wait till I earn more money.."
When will that be and how much is more..?
Life aint forever..
Define the ease of letting go..
*****
Staring at the online retail therapies right in front of me, they suddenly lost their vivid purposes.
Perhaps only effective for curing a temporary soreness, they are never good solutions.
It doesn’t really help when you buy at a rate faster than what you can wear even at a daily rate.
Clothes piled up like nobody’s business
A tiny wardrobe on the verge of bursting
The two Ikea boxes of unironed apparels
A chair made unfit for sitting by unworn merchandise
Bags of unopened sprees
The attempt to fight the increasing guilt of cutting the tags..
The mess messed me up.
Ironically yes, thank god for my only fetish in clothes..
Bedtime visions comprise of my own sprees
Giving me sudden inspirations to create designs from my abandoned and untouched clothes
Providing ideas of how my own webbies should lay
But it was bedtime.
Morning came and took all that away from me.
I'm still a very reluctant
a.d.u.l.t.