CNY 2008
A period of supposed fun, sumptuous food and good sleep.
But I had none of the above..
This year had been bored..
The mood aint there..
It was really a period of waiting, emabarrased ang bao collections and indigestion.
Since we did not manage to hail a London cab to house visits, my family and I took 2 cabs each journey for a consecutive 2 days..
And they debated and justified that it was cheaper than renting a car..
Went down to my aunt and grandma's place the first and second day..
During waiting, I fell asleep, sprawled flat on my uncle's table..
I awoke only to fell asleep again on my grandma's big bean bag..
>.<
Though bored, there are some significant annual traditions that symbolised CNY =)
Family Portraits
They dont want to budge..
I shrank
Cashless Majong
(Just nice for the 4 of us)
Cousins' gathering
Finally a proper snapshot with King..

Popping over to dear's house, we made Xeena a model..

*****
The third day was much fun filled..Movie with my peeps, and then ktv, and then dinner @ Fish & Co..
I actually had my mood dampened already before we even reached Cathay..Perhaps it was my fault for dragging the clock again..
Just feel like crying whenever people yell at me..
Very tired and thy paparazzi went on a strike..
But of course
The day's activities were something that I looked most forward to amongst the 4 days of legal hiatus..
CJ7
Very worthy show, timely impact and fresh faced actress(es)..
Impressed by how a cutesy little alien could make the show run..
All fit in nicely..
And it left my heavy tears to defy gravity..
I used to dislike Stephen Chow when I was very young..
Even meeting him in real person back then did not really change my opinion of him..
Cos could not really appreciate his exaggerated black humor..
But I have no idea since when I grew to like him a lot..
KTV
Very Savage Garden themed
@ Fish & Co
(We haven been taking pictures since the trip)
The peeps
*****