I sneaked a picture with him and his pretty mommy..
He did not cry when dear carried him..
He cried when I did
-,-
A king is always a king..
High and mighty, always refused to look straight into the camera -,-
But he retained a tinge of professionalism to the incessant blinding camera flashes..
He blinked for a while and then posed again.
Look at the multi facets of this little king..
Adorable, aint he?
*****
After having a piece of his cake, they became mischievous too..
They tied my hair to the helium-filled balloons to see if my hair would fly..
2 men and 1 woman in black, 1 more inside playing majong
"I'm nobody"
Bleahz
These looked like some cakehouse, but it can actually house people..
Pretty pretty
It was a night of gathering for the young moms..
Seeing all Sharon’s sisters with their babies, made me feel time really spared no tide..
They came with their babies, some new borne satisfied in their mothers’ arms, but mostly ran about.
They were still her dear sisters when Sharon got married..
Very eligible bachelorettes then..
Now each of them had kids tagged alongside them..
I saw Sharon through her wedding, her having Dyllis and now Dylan..
Emotions and sentiments held raw..
It brought me back to the time when I used to be the baby where mommy and daddy brought me to such parties..
Showed me off to so many friends..
Exposed me to those camera flashes..
Life is, simply too short and transient a cycle..