These 2 are the few favourite people in my life..
Cant wait to see BR in her gown..
Met her at noon yesterday to get her invitation card..
She was already donning the pre-bridal look..
Actually it comes within her..
Kekeke..
Radiant that is..
Besides PY, Yan and JS, she is the next oldest friend..
So happy for her..
*****
A new phase in life..
Unexplored and uncontrollable
Scary in fact..
*****
I wonder if it is a taboo to wear the same color as the bride..
I tried to avoid wearing white or black..
Planned for either a red or a blue tube tank with jeans..
Then then..
Gosh this girl's theme is red and blue!!
>,>

Nevertheless, it wasnt easy to be a hostess to so many people..
Exposed to so much camera flashes, over strained cheeks from smiling too much..
I really hope she will lead a blissful life hereafter..
irony @
4:43 AM