<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14883554?origin\x3dhttp://satiricalmelancholy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Tuesday, October 30

Life’s getting.. .. ..
Year end is approaching, so near yet so far..
I yearned for it to reach me fast, though with not much enthusiasm..
What will come after that dubious and blurry path?
Perhaps am always living more than one life, perhaps none..

Earning a living..
Somehow becoming incoherently less burdened with equally painstaking and increasing blames.
With higher positions, come greater responsibilities, that inevitably does not amount to lesser finger pointing “who-does-what-wrong”.
Is that what you call stress or a suffocating imprisonment..?

My threshold for mistakes is low, incredibly low..
No matter how much you call me a perfectionist, I honestly believe mistakes affect one’s credibility..
If I’m a boss, I’ll probably be a natural tyrant with a retarded tendency of not knowing how to spell my subordinates’ mistakes across to them clearly.
If I don’t have that disability, I’ll probably a sales or marketing person.
Define the black and the white..

Met Zhuo You at Munchy Doughnuts just the day before..
Metamorphsis is an understatement if you havent seen a familiar face for a long time..
Took me a couple of seconds to recognise him..
A familiar way of “Jie” seems to bring all the memories back to me..

Memories. Memories. Memories.
Not those of his brother, but me as his English tutor, how the young him opened up his analysis to me, how he used to share things with me that he would not with his family, how he cooked for me, how he came out of “his cave” after I repetitiously nagged at him..
Having 3 brothers and striving to give each and every of them equal attention is no easy feat.
It groomed me into a real sister, one whom will be there for them as much as I can.
That explains why I easily warm up to this ex student of mine..
I was his tutor and his sister..
irony @
8:50 AM

Multiply Galleria



Readz

LadySuki
Yanz
Odin Choy
Dominique


Freqlinkz

Singapore Airlines
Thesaurus
Song Lyrics
Facebook
Photobucket
The Food Guide

Shopz

Love Bonito
Agneselle
Catwalkclose
Tracy Einny
Love and Bravery
Thevelvetdolls
The Tinsel Rack
Megagamie
VainGlorious You
Miss Pixie
Ohvola
ATBU

Fashion & Lifestylez

The Blonde Salad
Gary Pepper VIntage
Jessica Michibata
Fashiontoast
StockholmStreetStyle
Sea Of Shoes
The Sartorialist
Cherryblossomgirl
The Travel Passion




Yearnz

Sakura in Kyoto and Osaka
Skiing in Hokkaido
Skiing in Switzerland
Midnight sun in Norway
Museums and artifacts in Rome
Manchester in London
Windmills in Holland
Dairy farms in New Zealand
Niagara Falls in Canada
Maui beaches in Hawaii
Beaches in Maldive Islands

*Please make me a millionaire*