Wednesday, August 1
Back's piercing me..
Cant move freely, felt so paralysed..
I simply dont know what happened..
Those late night crunches? The relapse of my previous fall when I passed out? Bad sleeping posture?
Was quite taken aback when the doctor says she wants to give me 3 days MC =X
She's not sure what happened too..
Hmmm..
No more jogging for the next few days =(
*****
Sensing a major but a good change out there somewhere soon..
Not much of an adapting character when it comes to major changes, aint I..?
Yes, I'm not..
It's disturbing though, very in fact, riding through this emotional roller coaster..
I'm weak emotionally..
Already numbed and uncertain when the change has not even taken place, how am I to survive the big one?
Venturing into the unknown is downright abhorrent and unnerving..
What will come of the future I really know naught..
A blurrred vision into the horizon..
Have to admit that I'm somewhat too dependent on the status quo..
But for his sake, I hope everything goes well for him..
Honestly, am terribly guilty of big words without actions these days
Been resisting metamorphosis unyieldingly..
It's time to enbrace changes gracefully..
irony @
1:35 PM