The draining impact of cannonballs finds its way to my limbs..
Taking over me in acrid acid, rendered me inadequate..
I’m not much of a fortress, I’m more of a sand castle..
One cannoball is enough to deem me to my remnants..
Disseminate me to a wreck only to meet the hurried sea water and off and away to nothingness..
Cannonballs flew all over the place and they retracted..
For I’m wanted by people of all levels..
I dont hate my job
But sometimes the things that people do just shattered me mortified..
It was just a few days back where Boss called me into his office and I replied that I'll be willing to give that post a try..
Define irony when 2 different extreme emails fluxed in..
It’s heavy to carry an armor to work and immediately dump the shell the moment I stepped home..
Mommy always asked why I could not close the door gently..
Daddy asked why I'm so hasty and harsh while talking to him..
I'm stunned and guilty for sure..
Subconsciously, I knew I could not shed the heavy armor fast enough..
Living out different lives a day is confusing me impetuously..
JS mentioned something about split identities, where Gemini victims are especially such..
Thou deliberate lives are not causes, they are thy consequences
The consciousness in me stirred
I actually do not need to learn how to split myself,
I’m already a walking one...
*****
That was last week..
Hence Friday was a welcoming note
Not because of TGIF, but because some time off could ease out some of the dilapidated grounds..
And there were my wonderful mates..
It was time to be crappy..
Though it took me a while to shed off that armor again
and Mr Lim couldnt join us..
Suki, Yanz and her Sky shit made me laugh so hard that I gradually loosened up..
Since I did not have the feel for pictures
Took up the role as a paparazzi instead..
How did them guys know that I once wanted to be a photographer for journalism??
irony @
6:57 AM