Saturday, June 2
Many bustling events recently..
My "baby" brothers have grown..
'm soo proud of them..
Geee..
Mommy and Daddy gave all the support they could by gracing the events..^-^
Don,
Serving his 2nd year of the NS, and had just graduated from his company..
And then he shall be commissioned (if I got the spelling right) on my birthday...
Hah..
Two years is definitely fast..
With a snap of the finger,
Don passed out first from BMT, passed out from OCS, then got posted to Signals, then graduated, then commissioning soon..
Ming,
This crazy fella,
Never studies,
Always facing and smiling to the computer and always so many outdoor activites and he can still get the diploma with merit plus one special award -,-
Too bad I couldnt turn up to give support and do some photo whoring with him..
(hahaha, else there will be much more pictures =D)
Actually,
I was quite amused by the robe they were given this year, and I dont remenber that there were any robes for past poly graduations..
A graduation robe minus the motar board =D
Time and tide really waits for no one..
Just yesterday, they were my baby brothers snatching and vying for my Lego..
And then they suddenly shot up in height and towered over me like nobody's business..
Now I'm waiting..
For my youngest bro's graduation..=)
irony @
2:40 PM