She asked me why my eyes were exceptionally 水汪汪 today..
Felt like telling her..
我快被气到哭出来了。 。
The feeling of being sabotaged by your very own people sure stabs like hell..
Now the whole world knows how messy we are..
家丑不可外扬
But looking at what we just did is really equivalent to telling others
"We are plainly stupid"
Been getting on my nerves for quite a while..
Tried to tell myself that I ought to be patient with her, cos no one bothers to teach her properly
(Such an easy task to train administrators, why arent they conducting proper training??!)
Albeit a small matter
the last straw made me snap
Cant all them people use their pea brains and not risk brain dead and dementia and obesity??!
Keep your precious brain in the pocket for what.
*****
Class was halfed today
Lesson was a breeze..
Glad that there is Jap to take my mind off many vexing stuff..
So doing something that we like really keeps us healthy and ongoing..
The Japanese are really a nice group of people..
Had a horribly good laugh when Dear directly translates Hot Spring to Jap
Hahaha, can see all the question marks on Sensei's head..
Sensei twisted, shrugged his head and was on the verge of breaking into a hearty laugh, when he finally realised what Dear's "Hot" "Spring" was all about.
*****
I ought to find btter means to control my temper..
My outbursts are getting out of hand..
I need SLEEP
Perhaps at the same time, no matter how much I detest it, I need to master..