Wednesday, March 7
Dinner and Dance 2007
I was supposed to be in the committee, but I turned up 15 mins late for the reception..
Almost overslept..
Geeez oops..^0^
On the overall, the night turned out quite well I must say..
I'm definitely glad that I made the choice to go..
It was a normal night as with what most companies would have..
A simple dinner, nice desserts and good prizes.
Did I say that I was super casual?
I wore the boots, but they were hidden under my jeans..
And my jaws really dropped when I heard from some of them ladies spent money to bring in a makeup artiste..
($80/= per pax -,-)
Helluva of an exaggeration..
There were really nice eventz as compared to last year..
I had pictures taken with many of my coll during the 1st round of prizes giving
(Pictures still with our hired photographer..oh good lord right?)
First the make up artist, then the professional photographer.
It seems as if we attended some wedding function..
A quick summary..
(1) Free Caricature Drawings @ The reception
(2) NO bees came to me for pictures..
(3) Surprised door gifts presented to us as one of the dishes
(Cold hard cash in Ang Baos printed with cute pigs and the company's logo)
(4) Singapore's version of Mustafa Talkshow
(5) Magic show by Singapore's youngest Magician
(6) The most awaited Lucky Draws..

And this, is what I won, much to all the guys' dismay..A true beauty..
Boss was behind me, making a lot of noise when I had not gotten my prize..
Cos he himself was aiming for this limited edition toy..
The 10th prize was called..then 9th, 8th..
My name was called for the Xbox, the second last item..
The guys super sianz, many asked if I wanna exchange gifts with them..
Thinking a girl would not have much use for it..
Kekeke..
*bleahz*
(More pictures later)
irony @
2:52 PM