Wednesday, December 6
Is it a trademark
For human beings to lose their initiative attitude once they hit 30 something?
I dont want to be like that..
Please spank me on my back if I'm ever like that..
I dont want to:
Stare at the calender everyday at work to see which is the next public holiday so as to plan for my long block leave..
Wait for my coll to finish up work that is supposed to be done at a cooperative level between us and then comment
"Ooh..you are really fast.." -,-
To act as if I'm very busy when I knew I'm not intending to help out with the work load..
To make meaningless motherhood comments like
"Ooh..why..some issues with the shipments..very problematic isit?"
To stay beside the printing machine and wait for the document to come out and then tear the paper off robotically..
To act as if I'm very busy when the boss is around..
Why cant bosses see such acting around?
Are they acting themselves as well?
Stop acting to be sympathetic and busy in front of me when I know you are not..
I'm not boss..
If you have nothing better to say, just keep your mouth shut..
Hypocrites..
Get lost and away from me

*****
irony @
3:11 PM