Sunday, July 23
NBPS Fund Raising Carnival
Taking a memory lane down my alma mater..
A sudden rush of envy overpowered me..
I envied the kids nowadays..
What more can a kid ask for?
A mini golf range
Tidbits corner
Hygiene corner
Computer corner
Vibrant colors of decorations
School will never be boring..
*****
I missed the days when we sabotaged my form teacher..
I missed the days when my form teacher sabotaged my principal..
I missed the days when we went hiking together..
I missed the days when we threw eggs and flour at each other..
I missed the days when we fed the fish in the pond, buried a dead friendly crow and threw flowers from the school’s yard onto the small earthy hump..
I missed the water hyacinths and water lettuce in the pond..
I missed seeing roosters pecking around and rabbits hopping about..
I missed being a kid..
*****
irony @
6:06 AM