Tuesday, May 9
Disillusioned
Misled and misplaced
A clandestine life she tries to vie for
Forced instead,
To stride down
The aisle of disparate reticence
Drudgery takes its custody
Flagrant thoughts hovered
Wistful eyes yearned liberation
Inane acts surfaced
Laconic words flow
Tears are meant to wash the fatigue away
This time, this vicinity
It left patently vicious stains
The heart cringed to a fault
More pain is exposed
The damp face is wet all over again..
*****
If you can ever hear my call of distress..
Please..
Eradicate my claim on the overtime pay..
Before the stress consumes me mentally like a raging fire devouring its victims..
"Yesterday's passe.."
I hate questions..
Questions on my integrity..
On my reasoning power..
On my way of handling issues..
I do not know how to provide an analysis for my own tired mind..
Not to say all of them..
The more I explain, the more I’m confused myself..
I stopped altogether..
Sometimes..
I do feel the masculinity of my soul being trapped in a female body..
A cage that rendered me vulnerable and helpless..
The male counterparts do not like to answer the extreme inquistion until they have a solution for it..
The more I try to avoid politics..
The more I’m tossed like a limped doll into it..
Perhaps erasing my right to that additional pay will shut all questions to my liability of punctuality..
I shall change for the better where punctuality is concerned..
Albeit I need time for my metamorphosis..
The additional income is not even enough for me to pay the counselling fee with the psychiatrist..
(May need one soon if I still cannot adapt to this scheming realm of thoughts)
If the others want that additional income..
Let them be..
Just because I choose to..
There is not need to rob this entitlement from everyone..
irony @
5:22 AM