<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14883554?origin\x3dhttp://satiricalmelancholy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Friday, March 24

Superwoman for a day..


I walked from Tiong Bahru MRT to Lower Delta road to Alexandra Road..in heels with a big (real big) and heavy bag..and then walked back to the MRT of the similar route..and then I walked from Bugis MRT to Sim Lim Sq..this time in flats but still carrying that heavy bag..and then back to the MRT again..and..I walked again..from Outram MRT to the National Dental Centre..and then back again..I wandered around Bugis Village in a daze..for almost an hour..before Don came..and we continued to walk around Bugis Junction..=X

I reached home..cooked for daddy and my brothers..washed up the dishes..cleaned up the kitchen..folded the clothing..sweep the floor..tidied up the scattered clothes in my room..ironed the clothing..what a part-time maid..!!

*****

Don introduced us..she's a pretty and softspoken damsel..wide-eyed innocence..young but quite mature for her age..she's taller than me..(thanks to Don who "brought" it up)..gigglish and never stopped for once to tease Don..he's happy..and I'm glad for him..a weird combi..the three of us actually went shopping..(imagine that..-__-)..not surprising, I did not shop much or show my warped shopaholic personality..I cant totally be myself whenever strangers are around..God knows when was the last time I tried to socialise with strangers..but I did try to mingle around with her..to casual chat..not that bad though..I just need to really open up to other people..Dont really understand why I have this uneasiness of sticking around strangers nowadays..

*****

One thing it suddenly dawned on me..I was like her when I first started working..I was determined to stay away from jobs that involved a hell lot of politics..I want a quiet job which it seemed to me that that want is suddenly overcomed by whatever reasons..sometimes..when you stayed too long in a desk-bound and mundane job..you will feel like moving around..when you've moved too much..you will want to quieten down..and I'm glad that I went for that morning interview..my initial urge of wanting a quiet job is now stronger..marketing..perhaps is not my cup of tea..we'll see..=/
irony @
3:30 PM

Multiply Galleria



Readz

LadySuki
Yanz
Odin Choy
Dominique


Freqlinkz

Singapore Airlines
Thesaurus
Song Lyrics
Facebook
Photobucket
The Food Guide

Shopz

Love Bonito
Agneselle
Catwalkclose
Tracy Einny
Love and Bravery
Thevelvetdolls
The Tinsel Rack
Megagamie
VainGlorious You
Miss Pixie
Ohvola
ATBU

Fashion & Lifestylez

The Blonde Salad
Gary Pepper VIntage
Jessica Michibata
Fashiontoast
StockholmStreetStyle
Sea Of Shoes
The Sartorialist
Cherryblossomgirl
The Travel Passion




Yearnz

Sakura in Kyoto and Osaka
Skiing in Hokkaido
Skiing in Switzerland
Midnight sun in Norway
Museums and artifacts in Rome
Manchester in London
Windmills in Holland
Dairy farms in New Zealand
Niagara Falls in Canada
Maui beaches in Hawaii
Beaches in Maldive Islands

*Please make me a millionaire*