<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14883554?origin\x3dhttp://satiricalmelancholy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Saturday, March 4

Friday Blues..


*****

Define the power of thoughts..

Just simply a “I must get the cheque prepared first thing in the morning tomorrow..”, cost me my good sleep the whole of last night..

I was rushing all aorund..in a daze..my feet never touched the ground..in front of me was a piece of blurred image..I climbed the stairs without a flinch of hard breathing..without panting..I met her along the stairways..asked if the cheque’s ready..she said naught..the signators are not in office..(actually the whole office seemed that only the both of us were in office..before I knew it..the supplier’s there..omg..what should I do now..the project people are rushing to get the items for a deadline..I knew I had to ask if she had petty cash..nope..that $30 is not enough for the $400+ purchases..then at the same time..mom called me while in office.. “I need to speak to you when you get home..we need to have a good talk..” Something I had dreaded few weeks back..and then alarm clock went off..I woke up..still in a daze..still thinking if mom had told me she needs to speak to me in reality or in my dreams..the line’s not clear anymore..anyway, I knew..I did not sleep at all..


*****

Stupid guy..came in to send us some control item..look at me with a face bloated with doubts..he asked me.. “So do you know anything about this?” I was making head and tail out of whatever is written on the documents (because that stupid guy don’t even bother to explain where he came from..so I had to do it myself so as to direct him to the correct department)..as I was reading through the GST permit..he suddenly blurted out.. “zai zai eh” (= expected)..“That IS a GST PERMIT..” -__-''' what did he mean by this? Do I look too young to know nuts about such documents? Even so..I'm not nuts to not know what's going on..just all those self righteous nutty fellas upstairs dont even bother to come inform us that makes us so nutty ignorant..Some nutty mockery enough to add on to this crappy nutty day..
irony @
2:51 PM

Multiply Galleria



Readz

LadySuki
Yanz
Odin Choy
Dominique


Freqlinkz

Singapore Airlines
Thesaurus
Song Lyrics
Facebook
Photobucket
The Food Guide

Shopz

Love Bonito
Agneselle
Catwalkclose
Tracy Einny
Love and Bravery
Thevelvetdolls
The Tinsel Rack
Megagamie
VainGlorious You
Miss Pixie
Ohvola
ATBU

Fashion & Lifestylez

The Blonde Salad
Gary Pepper VIntage
Jessica Michibata
Fashiontoast
StockholmStreetStyle
Sea Of Shoes
The Sartorialist
Cherryblossomgirl
The Travel Passion




Yearnz

Sakura in Kyoto and Osaka
Skiing in Hokkaido
Skiing in Switzerland
Midnight sun in Norway
Museums and artifacts in Rome
Manchester in London
Windmills in Holland
Dairy farms in New Zealand
Niagara Falls in Canada
Maui beaches in Hawaii
Beaches in Maldive Islands

*Please make me a millionaire*