Wednesday, March 22
Dont
Dont expect faith when you have a tendency to stray..
Dont expect trust when you are suspicious..
Dont expect respect when you gave none..
Dont expect acceptance when you provide none..
Dont expect freedom when you try to ground him/her..
Dont expect security when you give no hope..
Dont expect tolerance when you are not open yourself..
Dont expect sense of belonging when you distant yourself..
Dont promise when you dont fulfill..
Dont force me to put up a brave front when you know I lack courage..
Dont turn me against my counterparts when you know I cannot afford it..
Dont ask me to be steadfast and firm when you know I am in no position to do so..
Dont ask me for my opinion when you have already decided your course of action..
Dont make me so flexible when you know I am resistant to changes..
Dont make me smile when I am trying to hold back my tears..
Dont give me false hope and then shatters all when I come to terms with it..
Dont ask me why..
*****
irony @
7:30 AM