It happens, again. Hail it, it simply wouldnt Go away, it plagues My mind, for it perturbs My well being as heavy as The rock, the pressure on My heart confesses, yes we can Never naught.
****
Harsh reality bites into my skin..my flesh..as she told me her innermost thoughts..my heart aches..and I'm utterly helpless..I was stunned but not without ignorance..but she seemed determined..and my resentment just rose out from nowhere..just adds on to the pile of straw already on my back..a perfect example of easily affected by things I do not feel like hearing..
I walked away like a zombetic being drained of blood..on one hand..I cannot turn a deaf ear to my loved one..and afraid that she was making perfect sense..on the other..I hope that is not true..though sometimes..I doubted..not helping either..disappered again..can all just leave me alone..??!
Sakura in Kyoto and Osaka
Skiing in Hokkaido
Skiing in Switzerland
Midnight sun in Norway
Museums and artifacts in Rome
Manchester in London
Windmills in Holland
Dairy farms in New Zealand
Niagara Falls in Canada
Maui beaches in Hawaii
Beaches in Maldive Islands