Seeing a mom's distress.. Went out with Jamie today..surprisingly..my mood's not there for shopping..weird..guess the effects of my seriously depleting bank account are taking toll on me..=/
Went Crystal Jade for lunch..yummy porridge..then she bagan updating me on her life..a new guy in her life..^_^ for me, nothing changed much since I last met up with her..then after lunch, began our supposedly shopping spree..Jamie was looking for a black skirt to match her top for a wedding dinner..and I was supposed to look for something to spend my money on..at least that will keep me satisfied on this trip..-,- define the female species and their concepts on shopping..some weird logic they have.. -__-
She began trying on black skirts and tops and shoes..etc..me, I saw none that interest me..As she was at Daniel Yam trying out some skirt, I stood outside and began observing everything around me outside the fitting room..I saw the sales people..dressed in gowns and heels..gosh that must be painful..I saw another trying to tie the complicated strings of a gown on this girl..not bad..the gown looked nice on her..
Then, I suddenly heard a harsh loud tone.."What are you doing? Why you like that de? Get out la!" followed by a mom's stunned actions..she was suddenly jolted out of the fitting room by her daughter..the daughter was in the fitting room trying on some dresses when her mom popped in to show her another piece..the poor woman stood outside for a while..disorientated..not knowing what to do..merely keep apologising..=X
I felt heartache..for that mom..how will she think? How will she feel? Carrying her baby in the stomach for nine months..enduring the baby kicks and backaches and labour pains..the piercing pain she has to go through when the baby fist saw daylight..the nights she has to stay up to feed the baby..the loud wails she has to endure..and then got scolded by her very own flesh and blood in front of everybody in public..I suddenly remembered that I did raise my voice on a few occasions on my parents too..damnned me! My tear ducts began to work..
Sakura in Kyoto and Osaka
Skiing in Hokkaido
Skiing in Switzerland
Midnight sun in Norway
Museums and artifacts in Rome
Manchester in London
Windmills in Holland
Dairy farms in New Zealand
Niagara Falls in Canada
Maui beaches in Hawaii
Beaches in Maldive Islands