A cliche..but I wish I was.. If there could ever be one wish..what will you wish for? I wish I was free from judgements.. (Who are they to judge me..and who am I to judge them?) I wish I could give effective icy cold stares.. I wish I was carefree.. I wish I could get out..
I wish there is a solution to work.. I wish there was a better solution to surviving.. I wish I will never have to keep looking desperately forward to pay day.. I wish my job's my interest..
(What do I like?) I wish I could be a kid and answer that without much constraints.. I wish I could give an answer without hesitating.. I wish I could have real interests.. I wish I will never have to force myself to be interested in things..as now..
I wish I could maintain my peace of mind.. I wish I could stick strictly to my principles.. I wish I was more tactless.. I wish I will never cry because things dont go well my way..
I wish I could be blind to people's judgements.. I wish I could be deaf to others' comments.. I wish I will never smell fishy things.. I wish I was well-guarded against malicious touch..
I wish I was never sensitive.. I wish I was a waterproof wood block.. I wish I will never join in gossipy sessions.. I wish I will never be a grumpy and ugly auntie..
I wish I'm more cushioned against cultural shocks.. I wish I was more street smart.. I wish I've the means to deal with smart alecks I wish I'm more accomodating against daft individuals..
I wish I was invisible.. I wish I could give hard fist knocks on people's heads.. I wish I could make them wake up.. I wish I could make them watch their a** all the time..
I wish I was immune.. I wish I was heartless.. I wish I was nonchalant.. I wish I never complained.. I wish I was no b**** And I wish I was never here..
Sakura in Kyoto and Osaka
Skiing in Hokkaido
Skiing in Switzerland
Midnight sun in Norway
Museums and artifacts in Rome
Manchester in London
Windmills in Holland
Dairy farms in New Zealand
Niagara Falls in Canada
Maui beaches in Hawaii
Beaches in Maldive Islands