You may not believe this..just spend a half a bomb yesterday, eating into my tight cash flow but I do feel satisfied..and happy that I have actually made the people around me smile..sincere ones..and I really havent seen that for a long time le..
Went Taka mooncake fair with dear yesterday..whoo..you can find all shapes and wrappings and sizes of boxes of mooncakes..accompanied by sales people at the counter who are just too eager to encourage you to try out their 'samples'..fun though..tasting them..analysing them..working out budget and the targetted recipients..see who can offer the best deals. With a customer like me..who wants good taste..good packaging..good variety of mix and match..(Imagine a customer who wants a box of both Snow Skin and Baked mooncakes -__-''' ), you will not want to bump into a consumer like me..haha! But but, I managed to find one..completed in a pretty box..for my aunt! Heehee..and she loved it!
Anyway, I bought Tong Hai mooncakes for my grandma..and dear's mom..yea..one reason is that grandma will definitely love this cantonese brand..another is because of tradition..though she reprimanded me for spending money..but she did it with a wide smile..interesting eh? At least it's comforting to know that she knows I do care for her.. ^_^ Dear's mom said that I was too "ke qi" le..
I feel sweet..or rather feel so much connected to people whenever I made them smile..so it's possible to care for people whether they are closed to you or not..Compassion that comes from the bottom of the heart warms people..and in turn..warms yourself..this is definitely a beautiful trait that is found in the quiet human world and necessary to keep the world a better place to live in..it's a cliche..but think about it..and define the power of smiling.. ;D
Sakura in Kyoto and Osaka
Skiing in Hokkaido
Skiing in Switzerland
Midnight sun in Norway
Museums and artifacts in Rome
Manchester in London
Windmills in Holland
Dairy farms in New Zealand
Niagara Falls in Canada
Maui beaches in Hawaii
Beaches in Maldive Islands