<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14883554?origin\x3dhttp://satiricalmelancholy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Saturday, September 3
Hypocrites

Episode One


An ex-Prudential colleague called up few days back..havent heard from him for a while..call me at this time..when my voice's gone and nose running like a tap..-__- The moment I picked up my phone, he immediately asked.."Hey, you not feeling well ah..should take care..recently got a lot of people kena virus.." Then the next moment, he asked.."So how? You are..working now right? For how long already?" In his background, I can hear people talking over the phone..yea right..think he's in his office..a call centre to which all advisors call their "long lost friends"..then he added "Well, I lost most of my contacts' numbers..now trying to catch up..you still have my number right? Not this number that I call you..this is the office number..We should catch up on lunch one fine day.." -__-'''

Weird..I dont feel like talking to him as compared to the past..What is he doing in office at this 8pm plus hour calling me? There are only 2 motives..One, to get me change my job..Two, when the previous fails, get me to buy policies from him..if he told me that he was at home at that time..I may not mind talking to him..maybe he really wants to catch up..see howz life for me..but what is this??! Giving him a strong hint that I was reluctant to talk to him..I emphasized..with a slightly louder tone..that I'm happy in my job..fulstop.


Episode Two

Now I can fully relate to what Peiyi told me the last time we met up..the word "Puiz" to describe how disgusted she was with her colleague's behaviour..Geez..now here's my story..Was on MC yesterday..and received one lengthy msg last night.."June ah..you going office tomorrow? Can help me buy breakfast? Btw, are you feeling better?" -_______-''' '''

What's this??! Puiz puiz puiz! I simply replied yea..going..and she replied again.."Okay..help me get anything but no bread pls..if it's convenient, help me get yam cake..with black sauce and chilli..thanx" @#*%#* This is not the first time le..it's not that I mind getting breakfast for her..with "orders" like that..hard for me not to be condescending..She sent me another msg.."If it's not convenient, dont need buy for me..thanx.." What's with the "Thanx"??! She knows very well it's convenient for me..she has been to my place for many times le..

Episode Three

In the late morning, someone from upstairs poped me a msg.."June..heard that you on MC yesterday..feeling better?" The next moment..before I start typing "Yea better..thanx" she told me.."Btw, I need this job form now.." Puiz! I will rather she straight away tells me that she needs that job form now..dont act as if you are very close to me when you know that you are not..do not need to be so diplomatic in such cases..too fake for me le..-____-''' Brrr...that's cold..





irony @
3:55 AM

Multiply Galleria



Readz

LadySuki
Yanz
Odin Choy
Dominique


Freqlinkz

Singapore Airlines
Thesaurus
Song Lyrics
Facebook
Photobucket
The Food Guide

Shopz

Love Bonito
Agneselle
Catwalkclose
Tracy Einny
Love and Bravery
Thevelvetdolls
The Tinsel Rack
Megagamie
VainGlorious You
Miss Pixie
Ohvola
ATBU

Fashion & Lifestylez

The Blonde Salad
Gary Pepper VIntage
Jessica Michibata
Fashiontoast
StockholmStreetStyle
Sea Of Shoes
The Sartorialist
Cherryblossomgirl
The Travel Passion




Yearnz

Sakura in Kyoto and Osaka
Skiing in Hokkaido
Skiing in Switzerland
Midnight sun in Norway
Museums and artifacts in Rome
Manchester in London
Windmills in Holland
Dairy farms in New Zealand
Niagara Falls in Canada
Maui beaches in Hawaii
Beaches in Maldive Islands

*Please make me a millionaire*