Woken up early morning by the surprised sms..yea..paranoialy thought it was a working day..dear asked me go along to his mom's bday lunch..I went along..with an attempted effort to erase the drowsiness on my face..at least the gym session helps a little..but for how long..I'm unsure..moreover..I was bestowed a sleepy face by birth..cant complain much, can I? It's no wonder people all around me just assume I dont have enough sleep all the time..-__-'''
We were early..waited for his sis and her cute little bundle..who walked out from a picture of bliss..perfectly matched couple..his sis (who resembled a taller and more model-like Ericia Lee) placed protective arms around the fragile child..really wonders how she managed to get her shape back so quickly after birth..heaven's really bias..geez..but the main thing is..women just have the innate ability to show maternal love to their flesh and blood..and dear..is all over the baby..he poked him..tickled him..aiyoz..give him a break..bleahz..
I saw those pictures..yea..it's hard..having to maintain a straight face while browsing through them as if I'm ignorant of it..his mom kept quiet..his sis trying to avoid..and all of them seemed to be praying that I dont ask any questions into that direction..something pricked inside me..I dont know what..jealousy? Nah..cant be..believe it or not..it seems as if I'm able to stand outside everything..as some supernatural being watching a drama..feeling a pity that they ended like that..just wish at that moment that my existence is nowhere near..or even non-existence..the moment I saw them..thousand and one questions brewed in my head..swirling..till I simply dozed off in his car..exhausted..
Sakura in Kyoto and Osaka
Skiing in Hokkaido
Skiing in Switzerland
Midnight sun in Norway
Museums and artifacts in Rome
Manchester in London
Windmills in Holland
Dairy farms in New Zealand
Niagara Falls in Canada
Maui beaches in Hawaii
Beaches in Maldive Islands